Landbased tryout - fishing!
Want to try fishing? Join our guide at the beautiful lake Dagstorpssjön in the centre of Skåne
Maybe you’ll catch a perch for the evening meal? We’ll also learn a bit about Swedish nature, the common right of public access and of course join the camp fire to cook some pancaces or waffels.
- Instructions for fishing from shore
- Fishing poles to borrow during the event
- Fishing card for guests older than 13 years
- Smalltalk and guidance by the fire to cook pancaces and waffels
- Maps for the area Frostavallen
If the group is large we will mix between fishing and cooking pancaces over the fire. This is a proper outdoor event, so be prepared with good shoes and maybe rain clothing if necessary.
What do I need to bring?
- Clothing after seasons
- A hat or hood to protect your head a bit
- Good shoes like training shoes or outdoor boots
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 80% if booking is cancelled 12 hours or less before event.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 50% if booking is cancelled 7 days or less before event.
Booking in advance
Cut off: a day