Between castles and huts
Enjoy real hiking and two nights in tent without the trouble carrying and fixing with all utilities. This tour ends with a very special otudoor experience on the fouth night – a stay at Nyrups Naturhotell.
Your starting point is Hässleholm where you preferably arrive by train. With a night at newly renovated Hotell Statt with included breakfast you’ll have a nice start.
At breakfast our guide will introduce you to the task of the day – hiking across lovely Hovdala reaching a beautiful camp site where all your necessary utiliteies will be prepared at your arrival.
After the second day of hiking, you’ll have another night of solitude at our prepared camp site in the beech forest.
On the third day of hiking along Skånelden and wellmarked trails of Frostavallen hiking area, you’ll reach beautiful Nyrups Naturhotell for a very different night in the forests.
On departure day you’ll hike along the pilgrim trail to Höörs station.
Don’t hesitate to add an extra day of adventure, our suggestion is to stay an extra night at Nyrups Naturhotell or add a day at Höörs Gästgifveri, for a nice day with biking and fishing at lake Ringsjön!
- Overnight stay at Hotell Statt with breakfast (evening meal not incl)
- Ingredients for lunch for all days in the forest
- Ingredients for dinners for all nights in the forest
- Snacks and things to eat while you hike is included
- Maps and instructions and preparing of your campsite for two nights
- Overnight stay at Nyrups Naturhotell, beddings, dinner and breakfast incl
What do I need to bring?
- A proper backpack for dayhikes (important)
- Outdoor clothing suitable for the season
Cancellation fee; 80.0% is charged if cancelled 7 days or less before the activity, 50.0% if cancelled 14 days or less before, and 20.0% if cancelled 30 days or less before arrival.
Booking in advance
Booking is possible one week before arrival